Palunawack - A word without a fixed definition. May be used as an exclamation, adjective or noun to describe something of particular excellence, interest or frustration much like a profanity.

Created in 1998 during a word-search mishap, due to a combination of over-enthusiasm, missing tubas and music teachers living in the 70s.

.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Palunawack is Back.

So where the hell have I been? Good question. For the life of me it feels like I've been in a constant state of meaning to update this blog for the last 2 years. Actually touching it again is quite the freaky experience.

Over the last two years a lot of things have happened which I feel like I was watching on a screen. I suspect this is not a healthy way to live one's life, so I figure it's time to take back control, quit waiting and just be awesome.

So the Palunawack is back. And diversified! Instead of the irregular philosophical rant, I've decided to dedicate this blog to all the awesome things in life that I enjoy.

Food, Melbourne dining, Music, Writing, Hilarity, Cleverness, Hiking, Outdoors, Nature and of course, philosophy. No you can't get away from it. Being a psudo-intellectual pain in the arse is now a core part of the ol' personality so you better get used to that fast.

Palunawack is back. And to kick us off, enjoy the next post which features me being attacked by a swarm of wasps, destroying my iphone, and being accidentally held hostage by a bike lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment